K11-160 6″ 3 Jaw Lathe Chuck Reversible Jaw Self-centering Semi Steel Body
Features & Details
- [QUALITY MATERIAL] – The lathe chuck body is made of high-quality hardened steel, and the hardness test of the jaws and guides is HRC58-62. It has high strength and toughness, compression resistance and durability, and long service life.
- [HIGH PRECISION] – The lathe chuck jaws and three jaws are self-centering, the alignment accuracy is less than or equal to 0.002″ / 0.05 mm, and no adjustment is required after installation. The high precision design of the chuck bevel gear guarantees the accuracy of the chuck operation.
- [DOUBLE JAW CHUCK JAWS] – Internal jaw is a positive L-shape, and external jaw is an inverted L-shape. The clamping range of this chuck is between 0.12″ / 3 mm – 6.3″ / 160 mm, which is suitable for clamping a variety of industrial parts.
- [FAST CLAMPING SPEED] – The 3 jaw lathe chuck has an automatic centering function, so it does not need to be repeatedly calibrated during installation. It only needs to be installed in the correct order, which is simple, fast, and convenient.
- [HIGH ADAPTABILITY] – The accessory screws make the scroll chuck highly adaptable and can be used with the same series of jaws as the chuck. This power lathe chuck is suitable for clamping various parts such as hanging shafts, disks, equilateral triangles, etc..
Abrasion & Durable
All guide rails and bearing surfaces of this jaw self-centering keyed chuck are precision-machined and have passed the HRC 58-62 test.
Because the pitch of the flat rectangular thread is equal, the three claws have the same movement distance, which has the function of automatic centering.
Precision Bevel Gear
When the bevel gear is pulled with a wrench, the thread wood lathe chuck starts to operate, and the bevel gear controls the precision of the work-piece held by the chuck.
Large Clamping Range
This chuck is equipped with a set of reversible jaws, the external jaw clamping range is larger than the internal jaw, which is suitable for clamping a variety of industrial parts.
This mini lathe chuck is composed of a chuck body, a movable chuck, and a claw drive. Because the chuck is self-centering and requires no calibration, installation is simple and quick.
The 3 jaw lathe chuck is suitable for a variety of general-purpose lathes, economical CNC lathes, grinding machines, milling machines, drilling machines, and machine tool accessories.6″ Self-centering 3-Jaw Wood Lathe Chuck With Functional
This versatile chuck is made of high-quality hardened steel, resistant to compression and has a long service life. It has two-way jaws to hold industrial parts in the size range 0.12 ” / 3 mm – 6.3″ / 160 mm. Of course, this lathe chuck self-centering function can save the trouble of repeated calibration during installation. This chuck is easy to install and easy to operate. It is suitable for all kinds of general-purpose lathes, economical CNC lathes, grinding machines, milling machines, drilling machines, and machine tool accessories.
- Quality Material
- High Precision
- Double Jaw Chuck Jaws
- Fast Clamping Speed
- High Adaptability
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Model: K11-160A 3 Jaw Lathe Chuck
- Mounting Thread: 3-M8
- Internal Jaw Clamping Range (A-A1): 0.12″ / 3 mm – 2.17″ / 55 mm
- Internal Jaw Jamming Range (B-B1): 1.97″ / 50 mm – 6.3″ / 160 mm
- External Jaw Clamping Range (C-C1): 2.17″ / 55 mm – 5.7″ / 145 mm
- 1 x 6″ / 160 mm Lathe Chuck
- 3 X Mounting Screws
- 1 X Hexagon Wrench