Drilling Milling Machine WMD45
With Milling Drilling have power cuts into a surface vertically, while milling does the same with the added bonus of cutting horizontally with the side of the bit. This Machine incorpore metal gears from quality industrial grade that offer superior durability same brands in market
Finish surface bed and quality bearings in critical areas machine warranty accuracy live this machine need one machine for all process milling and drilling
- Accurate,widely useful milling/drilling machine.
Extremely quiet operation.
High precision grinding spindle
Large square column casting and table
Gear head enables to change speeds quickly
Head may be tilted right and left.
High precision manual fine feed.
Positive locks for table,head,spindle quill.
Adjustable taper gibs for slideways.
Power elevation mill head.
Positive and easy to read depth gauge.
Drilling Milling Machine Technical Details:
- Max. Drilling Capacity 40 mm 1-9/16″
- Max. End Milling Capacity 32 mm 1-1/4″
- Max. Face Milling Capacity 80 mm 3-3/16″
- Table Size 800 x 240 mm 31-1/2″ x 9-1/2″
- Cross Travel 230 mm 9″
- Longitudinal Travel 560 mm 22″
- Spindle Taper R8
- Vertical Travel 300mm 11-7/8″
- Spindle Stroke 120 mm 4-3/4″
- T-slot 3 x 14 mm 1/8″ x 9/16″
- Step of Spindle Speeds 6
- Range of Spindle Speeds 90 – 1920 RPM
- Head Tilt 45 degrees left & right
- Distance from Spindle to Column 260 mm 10-1/4″
- Distance from Spindle Nose to Table 470 mm 18-1/2″
- Motor 1.5KW 2Hp
- Power Requirement Single Phase 220V 60Hz
- Rated Current 10A
- Packing Size 57″ x 28.3″ x 27.5″
- Net Weight 540 lbs
- Gross Weight 576 lbs
Standard Equipment in Milling Bench Machine:
- DRILL CHUCK
Low Monthly Payments in Milling, Drilling and Lathes
QuickSpark offers monthly payments that range from 12 – 60 months and ensures the best fit for your business.