0-0.03″ Graduation 00005″ Large Face Dial Test Indicator White Face
0-.03″ Large Face Dial Test Indicator
Graduation is .0005″.
Dial face is 1-1/2″ diameter.
Contact point is .098″.
Dovetail mount on top, back & front.
7/32 & 1/4″ stems are included.
Satin chrome finish.
Supplied in a fitted case.
What is the difference between a dial indicator and a dial test indicator?
Test indicators are pretty distinct from dial indicators. The immediately obvious difference is that test indicators have lever-type contacts, while dial indicators have plunger-type contacts. … The angular motion of the test indicator’s lever allows the contact to ride easily over irregularities on part surfaces.
Shoptoolusa Severe weather, natural disasters, and other conditions beyond control can occasionally disrupt and cause delays on our shipping guarantee times.
1. Delays are expected for UPS, FedEx and USPS deliveries across the U.S. at this time.
2. Tracking status and transit information may also be delayed.
3. These potential shipping disruptions may result in different levels of impact depending on geographic area.
4. Up to date information on weather advisories can be found at the National Weather Service.
5. Shoptoolusa cares about your safety and we encourage you to prepare for natural disasters. Click here to learn how to prepare your family.
For additional information regarding shipping inquiries and local delivery times and to check the status of your shipments, please visit UPS, FedEx or USPS.