- What is a Shipping Address?
- When will my order ship?
- How will my order ship?
- How long will it take to receive my product?
- Can I expedite my shipping?
- What are special delivery options?
- Why set up an account?
- I forgot my password, now what do I do?
- Do I need to login to use your website?
- How do I update my profile?
Placing An Order
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is a billing address?
- Can I check the status of my order?
- Can I check to see if a product is in stock?
- Can I establish credit?
- Do I need to pay sales tax for my order?
- What if I have an accounting question?
- What if I need an order quote?
- Do you provide samples?
- How can I reach customer care?
Your shipping address is the address to which your order will be shipped. For an Alaska or Hawaii shipping address, please call our Customer Care at 786-753-7547.
Sorry, a shipping address cannot be a P.O. Box number, Military APO/FPO address or U.S Territories address.
Upon credit approval, in stock products usually ship the same business day. All other products, will ship directly from the manufacturer in the time specified in your shopping cart. Please refer to the usually ships column.
Smaller products typically ship via FedEx ground and may arrive in multiple shipments. Some larger products or orders may require delivery by a semi-truck to a receiving dock. If you do not have a receiving dock, you will be responsible for pulling your order off the truck or requesting our special delivery options.
How long will it take to receive my product?
Once your order ships, products are usually delivered within 5 days of shipment.
Currently, we do not offer an option to expedite the shipping on our website. However, you may expedite the shipping with our Customer Care – please call our Customer Care at 786-753-7547 for rates.
Special delivery options are services that we offer to customers who may not be equipped to receive a large order that ships via semi-truck.
Lift-Gate Service: Service designed to help you remove your order from a semi-tuck if your facility does not have a receiving dock.
Inside Delivery: Service designed to deliver your order from the semi-truck to the inside of your facility, if you have a receiving dock. If your facility does not have a receiving dock, this service should be coupled with lift-gate service to remove the product from the semi-truck.
Residential Delivery:Service fee applied to residential addresses for items that require shipment by a semi-truck.
Why set up an account?
An account will provide you with many features including enable you to place an order, order history and tracking, address management, the ability to update your email address and password, easy reorder, and many more! forgot my password, now what do I do?
We will send you a temporary password. To receive a new password by email, please first type your email address in the email address field in the login section. Then click the “forgot password” link under the password field. In a few moments, you will receive an email with your temporary password. Use your temporary password to login and you may change your permanent password in your My Account section.
No, but you will need to register an account to make a purchase with us.
Click on the My Account link at the top right of the homepage to take you to your account information page. You can edit your account information, including name, address, billing, shipping, and payment preferences any time. Please make sure your profile information is correct so your orders will arrive at your desired location.
PLACING AN ORDER
We accept Paypal, American Express, Visa and MasterCard. Open accounts on purchase order may be setup for customers ordering over the phone, at the discretion of our Accounts Receivable Department.
Your billing address is the address your credit card is billed to.
Yes, you can easily check orders that have been entered online.
- Step One: Click on the “Login” link on the top of the page. Please enter your log in email and password. If you forgot your password, please refer to I Forgot my Password, Now what do I do? section.
- Step Two: Click on the “My Account” link on the top of the page.
- Step Three: Click on the “View order history” link.
- Step Four: Search for an order by using search filter. If you would like to view the order detail or track the shipment of the order, please click on the Order #.
Yes, add any item to the shopping cart and refer to the Usually Ships column.
Sales tax is collected on orders shipping to the following states: CA, CT, FL, IL, IN, ME, MA, MN, NC, PA, VT, WI, NJ, NY, GA & NV .
If you would like a quote before purchasing, call 786-753-7547.
No, but you can order any of our products and return them within 30 days of purchase, if you’re not happy with the product.
Customer Care is available to assist you at:
Phone Call +1 786-753-7547
Whatsapp Message +1 786 953-0207