5/8 Drill Chuck Heavy Duty Keyless w/2MT Morse Taper Arbor Lathe
— PLEASE REVIEW CAPACITY BEFORE PURCHASE–
- One piece of 5/8” Drill Chuck (202-5016)
- One piece of MT2 Arbor (202-1324)
- Range: 1/8-5/8″
- Taper: 6JT
- Accuracy: .0055″T.I.R
- Shars keyless ball bearing drill chuck is specifically engineered for heavy-duty, tight tolerance production drilling
- Drill chuck designed for drilling applications on portable bench, floor type drill presses, mills, lathes & more
- Ball bearing construction improves gripping force and drilling accuracy
- Hardened ground center jaw to improve absolute straightness alignment and durability
- A drill chuck wrench MUST be used to tighten the drill chuck to give it enough torque. Tightening by hand would cause damage internally due to insufficient torque and would void the manufacturer warranty.We are not responsible for any damage caused by drill bit slipping out of the drill chuck.
- Drill chuck wrench is NOT included with all models of the drill chuck sold by Shoptoolusa, please check online for details.
- Self-tightening mechanism automatically increases the grip in proportion to the increase in torque during the drilling and avoids the tool slipping in a clockwise rotation
- Precision ground taper end to provide tight mounting onto appropriate arbor
Need more arbors? We stock the widest selection of arbors and chucks on : 1MT, 2MT, 3MT, 4MT, 5MT, R8, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″, NMTB30, NMTB40, NMTB50, CAT40, CAT50, BT30, BT40
We have other keyless drill chuck available at My Store
All Available to Ship NOW! at Fixed Prices
If the item stated as brand new is found defective on arrival or incorrect item was shipped, buyer understands that the product will be repaired or replaced at seller’s discretion, and be given a reasonable amount of time. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Warranties are offered by the manufacturer and will be honored by the manufacturer. All shipping and handling fees will not be returned in any case.