33″x 8-1/4″ Milling Drill Bench Variable Speed Brushless Motor 2HP
Hobby workshop Bench Milling and Drilling machine with brushless motor with better long life, quality cast iron finish and head swivel for grown working pieces. Warranty 1 Year and replace parts available
Best milling option manufacture by Weiss Machinery in China, but comparison quality is good. This machine is easy for convert in Mini cnc milling.
Weiss Machinery is same maufacturer than Grizzly, jet, Precision Matthews, Enco, Baileigh and others similars brands
1. Table size: 33-5/64″ x 8-17/64″
2. Table travel: 22-53/64″ x 8-5/64″
3. Max. drilling capacity: 1-3/16″
4. R8 spindle
5. Power: single phase 110V 2HP
6. Absolute operating silence (no gear)
7. Digital display RPM
8. Electronic ruler display spindle feed
1. Variable speed enables to operate easily.
2. Spindle is supported by high precision taper roller bearing.
3. Single speed belt drive provide more quiet and easy operation.
4. Mill head can be tilled 90 degree.
5. Bigger table provides more capacity.
6. The dovetail rails are equipped with adjustable taper inserts for greater wear resistance.
7. Precision manual fine down feed.
8. An electronic ruler is used for the spindle depth, accurately drilling, the minimum counting depth is 0.00004″ or 0.001mm.
9. The feed length of the spindle can be precisely adjusted with the minimum feed rate up to 0.0008″ or 0.02mm.
10. Minimum scale for hand wheel 0.002″.
11. Direct transmission by toothed belt.
Best Mill for CNC Conversion
VM32L is good mill for convert in cnc machine only need replace table screws for balls screws and can adapter nema or servo motors kit with simple adapter
|Max. Drilling Capacity||1-3/16″||30mm|
|Max. End Milling Capacity||25/32″||20mm|
|Max. Face Milling Capacity||3″||76mm|
|T-Slot Size||3 @ 35/64″ slots||3 @ 14mm slots|
|Table Size||33-5/64″ × 8-17/64″||840 × 210mm|
|Table Travel (X, Y)||22-53/64″ × 8-5/64″||580 × 205mm|
|X/Y-Axis Travel per Handwheel Revolution||0.1″|
|Distance from Spindle to Column||8-17/64″||210mm|
|Distance from Spindle nose to table||18-1/2″||470mm|
|Spindle Drawbar Thread Size||7/16″|
|Spindle Drawbar Length||12-1/2″|
|Head Tilt (Left/Right)||90 Deg.|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||Variable|
|Vertical Spindle Speeds||100 – 2250 RPM|
|Motor Type||Brushless 2HP|
|Power Requirement||Single Phase 110V 60Hz|
|Packing Size||39-5/8″ × 28-3/4″ × 46″|
|Net Weight||445.4 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||551.3 lbs.|
- – Drill chuck with key capacity 1/64″ to 25/64″
- – Drill bits set
- – Tool box
- – Technical documentation
Finance Low Payment Available
APPLY WITH INSTANT DECISION
Our simple electronic application will give you an instant credit decision within hours of submitting. We approve financing from $1,000 and up.
Benefit from your Taxes
The government created a tax program called Section 179 that allows you to write off the full financed equipment cost in the year you buy it. Now you don’t have to wait years to receive your tax deductions on your new equipment!
✓ Save Thousands
✓ Cash For Emergencies
✓ Reinvest Your Cash
Apply Today Online Month Payment CLICK NOW
WARRANTY: 1-YEAR Warranty For Parts, Service and Repair by: